Vienna offers professional, compassionate nursing care and diverse activities in a home-like setting in Lodi
Vienna Nursing and Rehabilitation Center provides compassionate, comprehensive nursing care for chronically ill or short-term residents, as well as rehabilitation programs in occupational, physical and speech therapy. Personal physicians are available to our staff 24/7 and visit residents monthly.
Nursing Care Services
For more than 40 years, residents and families have depended on Vienna’s high quality health care services, including:
- 24 - hour Skilled Nursing Care and Registered Nursing Services
- I.V. Therapy Services
- Wound care services, including wound vacs
- Incontinent care and products
- Medication administration
- Enteral feeding and dialysis care
- Bi-pap and C-pap care
- Low function care
- Oxygen therapy
- Hospice care
- Vienna offers a diverse activity program to meet our residents' social, physical and spiritual needs. See our monthly activities calendar here.
- Beauty Shop open 5 day a week — providing cuts, sets and manicures (permanents available for a small fee)
- Personal clothing laundry services
- Fine dining including therapeutic and vegetarian diets
- Easy access to audiolology and dental check-ups in private exam rooms
- Quarterly Care Conference with families
- Wheel chairs and geri-chairs available for use
- Supportive social services for residents and their families
- Medi-Cal application assistance
- Assistance in providing necessary transportation service
- Wander Guard System for those who tend to wander off premises
- Vienna’s daily and monthly rates are all-inclusive for services by licensed beauticians, as well as personal laundry, walkers, wheelchairs and incontinent care.
- Approved for Medicare, Medi-Cal and insurance programs.
- The Vienna staff is committed to maintaining the three-tier Quality Initiative Recognition Program goals, set by the American Health Care Association (AHCA) and the National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL). Vienna earned recognition from the AHCA and NCAL under this initiative for increasing staff stability, safely reducing hospital readmissions and safely reducing the off-label use of anti-psychotics.
- Vienna Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is licensed and certified by the Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Medicare and Medi-Cal Services (CMS) as well as the California Department of Public Health.
- We are an active member of the California Association of Health Facilities (CAHF), and the American Health Care Association (AHCA). We support the Advancing Excellence program, a national initiative to help nursing facilities improve quality of care and life.
- Vienna Nursing & Rehabilitation Center earned a 5-Star rating (the highest rating possible) from the national Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). The 5-Star rating is based on Vienna’s annual reviews for health inspections, staffing, and quality measures.
For more information or a personal tour, contact info@ViennaNursingRehab.com
or call (209) 368-7141.